Social Media & Campaigns
As social media continues to grow as a proven marketing strategy, the marketing industry has seen an increase in clever and effective social media campaigns. Many publishers and organizations have been compiling and publicly recognizing their favorites, and the top picks vary greatly in size, method and style. However, when you break down the details of various top-rated social media campaigns, you see that they often share some common elements. But for many businesses, a successful social media campaign may not be as easy to identify, plan or execute. If your business is considering a social media campaign, incorporate these four main components to achieve your desired results and boost the impact to your bottom line.
How it works
- Choose your goals.
- Establish a timeline.
- Have a clear promotion strategy.
- Know your target audience.
- Monitor streams for any issues, resolve them.
- Track mentions to judge campaign popularity.
- Adjust the campaign strategy if necessary.
- Present your retrospective to your team/superiors.